Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless is a high-performance earphone that allows users to listen for the duration of about nine hours. However, it can be extended for more than twenty-four hours using a charging case. It is a flexible and light-weighted latest gadget, which can be easily transported to different spots. This product is highly resistant to water and sweat during intense workouts. This gadget features voice, track controls, voice capability along with auto play/pause.
The product package consists of Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless earphones, charging cases, ear tips containing four varying options, instant start guides and a warranty card. Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless earphones are available in different colors including black, ivory, navy, moss. However, color can be changed based on the user’s discretion.
Features and benefits
- Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless earphones have one of the best-in-class blue-tooth technology guaranteeing minimum dropouts and wide range. It keeps you connected even while traveling to far away distances.
- Earbuds interconnected to the device offers improved connectivity and liberty to access music jukebox and make phone calls.
- Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless earphone is an upcoming gadget feature a speech detecting accelerometer along with multiple microphones that are capable of filtering external noise. You can easily set up the gadget by unpacking the case and place it beside an I Phone. It detects and automatically is connected to an IPad, Mac.
- The overall listening time of earbuds extends for a duration of about nine hours. Presence of charging case enables you to extend combined playback to more than twenty-four hours. Those who wish to have additional drinks, a 5-minute fast fuel charging provides 1.5 hours of playback when the battery is drained.
- One of the highlights of this latest technology gadget is that in order to conserve battery, motion accelerometers track when the gadget is in idle mode and switch overs to sleep mode. If it is ready to use, put them back and proceed with your activity.
- Both optical sensors along with motion accelerometers operate simultaneously to track when earbuds are placed in your ear.