7ways you can Maintain A good cardiovascular Health
Heart disease is one of the leading causes of death and this can be reduced by following proper prevention steps. Though lack of power to change some risk factors like family history, sex or age isn’t possible to overcome, but you can take necessary steps to reduce the risk. All you have to do is to adopt a healthy lifestyle. Besides, there are many other ways that if practiced can help you maintain good cardiovascular health. Let us go, through the top 7 ways explaining how to maintain good cardiovascular health.
- Quit Smoking: This is one of the harmful habits that contribute to heart diseases. Smoking can harm your cells and tissues, thereby resulting in damaged arteries. So, if you want to good cardiovascular health, it is better that you quit smoking.
- exercise regularly: To have healthy cardiovascular health, you should practice exercise regularly and shed extra pounds. Exercising 30 minutes a day will help in improving cardiovascular health and even prevent other chronic health problems.
- Eat Healthily: Another way to keep your heart healthy is to eat healthy foods like avocado, oatmeal, salmon, olive, oil, nuts, berries, and spinach. Eating such healthy foods can keep cardiovascular diseases at bay. Besides, you should also avoid eating too much salt and sugar as this will keep your heart healthy.
- Maintain a healthy Weight: Being overweight can increase the risk of heart diseases like high blood pressure, diabetes and even high cholesterol. Check the BMI and follow the processes to maintain it accurately (having a proper ratio of height and weight).
- Get Enough Sleep: It is recommended that one should have at least 8 hours of sleep per day. Those who don’t get enough sleep can experience a greater risk of diabetes, depression, obesity, and even high blood pressure.
- Avoid Eating Trans fats: Trans Fats can increase the risk of developing heart diseases. Eating food that contains Trans Fats can elevate bad cholesterol levels in the body and lower good cholesterol.
- Have Sex Regularly: One of the solutions to reduce the risk of heart disease is to have sex regularly. In this concern, research was published in the American Journal of Cardiology, where it has been found that lower in the frequency of sex can elevate cardiovascular disease.
These are a few practices that you can follow to ensure that you have good cardiovascular health. There are many other things like staying positive, drinking tea, consuming high fiber diet and etc.